How to Book:
- Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions and our Data Protection Policy.
- Complete the online form below.
- On receiving the form we will reserve you a place on the trip (subject to places being available) and send you a booking reference along with details of the required deposit.
(Bookings are usually processed the same working day, so if you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours of filling out the form, please contact us.)
- Pay the deposit within 7 days – either using our online payment system, or by wire transfer, or by cheque. (Please see the note below on the payment methods)
- Your place is then booked! (And at this point your contract with Esplora Ltd comes into existence)
- The balance of your payment will then be payable 75 days before your departure.
Payment methods we accept:
- Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. This is quick, easy and secure and there is no charge for paying this way. When making a bank transfer from the US, Canada or Australia, you may find it cheaper to use an online broker. Please contact us for suggestions on how this works.
- For customers in the UK and EU we can also accept payment by personal credit card, debit card and cheque drawn on a UK bank.
- For customers outside the UK/EU, we can also accept payment by debit card or credit card but there is a 3.5% fee for payment by this method.
- Regrettably we cannot accept payments by commercial card.
- For any payment made less than 75 days before travel, we can only accept payment by bank transfer.
- If you are unsure about how to pay, please feel free to contact us.