Day Walks in the UK
To run throughout April/May/June/July/August 2021
Are you itching to get out and about again? Why not join us on one of our day walks in the UK?
The cost is £20 per person per walk (or per day if it is a 2 day walk), but there is no obligation to pay until nearer the time.
If the “Rule of Six” is still in place at the time of the walk, then we will, of course, uphold the rule, meaning the maximum number of participants on each walk will be limited to 5.
All walks begin at 10am. Some of the walks are circular, meaning you can drive to the walk start and park nearby. All of them are accessible by public transport from London. And for those walks that are not circular, it is possible to return to the walk start using public transport.
A few of the walks are spread over 2 days. You can either join us for just one of the days, or make a break of it and stay overnight. Get in touch with us for details of accommodation you can book along the way.
How to sign up:
- Assuming availability in our calendar (see below), the walks can run any day in May, June, July or August 2021.
- To sign up to one or more of the walks, just use the form below indicating
- the number and name of the walk you wish to book for
- the number of participants you wish to book for
- the date you would like to participate.
- We will then confirm the walk and add it to the calendar.
- If the walk already features in the calendar and is still showing availability, just feel free to sign up for the same date.
- Once you are signed up and confirmed, you will receive full details of the meet-up point + suggestions of how to get there. If the walk you have chosen runs over two days, we will also suggest accommodation you can book.
If you have a suggestion for a walk, please just get in touch.
Grades: 1= Easy, 2=Moderate, 3=Strenuous
The following dates and walks are confirmed. If places are still showing as available, feel free to sign up for the same walk and day. More walks and dates will be added as bookings are received.
For any date not showing you can assume full availability!
What to bring?
Bring a packed lunch and enough water for the day. And being England, you will want to bring a waterproof.